Hello

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richholzman

Reaction score
New member - 2nd season with a 1995 Parker 1800 with an 88 hp Evinrude. The boat is kept in Sue Creek off the Middle River and spends time in OCNJ

Welcome to the boards. I am new as well and also an east coaster. We cruise the Chesapeak, C&D, Sasafrass and the bays of Delaware. I am sure you will enjoy the boards as much as I do. I can spend hours looking at the projects done by others. Great information and a great bunch of guys. I have visited many other boards, all good, but this one being Parker specific is the best. Post any question and you will get a multitude of ideas and answers. 8)

rick,

Welcome to ClassicParker and the ParkerNation and your on-line Parker Owner's Manual.

If I understand your location correct, you are not far from many CP folks. I'm just down the Bay from you. Should probably put together a "rips" trip this spring.

Dave

aka

Welcome aboard!

I can generally be found somewhere between Love Point and Bloody Point, and all the tribs in-between. :)

Thanks you for the welcome and I have certainly enjoyed all of the information on the board. Hopefully I will be back in the water next week.

Back