Helm chair replacement advice needed.

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just because you arent putting Sofa's in your pilot house doesn't mean you can say we have 'issues,' Bryan.

I am just trying to decide between leather or cloth. And do I want it to have a massager?

Go for the brookstone massager, can we order 3 and get a discount??

homepage.jpg

As we load the Custom Seaspension Recliner someone asks "Is this gonna fit thru the door?"
Smittles next Thread: Does anyone know how to remove the pilot house?
Here end-ith my chair thread: But Thanks, I think I know where everone stands.
It will give me something to think about over the Winter!

~ Capt. Bill Smittles

Attachments

• funchair.jpg
    funchair.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 806
Hahahahaha.

That's Awesome!!!

It's gonna be a looong winter!!

You southern boys should volunteer to take some of us northerners in for treatment.

Might not be what you had in mind, but this has worked well for my 2120.

Just place on top of existing seat cushion when needed...

Even makes visibility better..

Total cost: $18.00

Hope this helps,

Kevin M5

Attachments

• Floatation Cushions.jpg
    Floatation Cushions.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 1,392
That picture of 2x Dual post Seaspension units is a hoot! I thought we were pretty "out of the box" innovators, but this takes the cake. We would love to have a JPG of this pictures and post it on our website www.seaspension.com. Just in case if you are still looking for a seat, don't hesitate to also inquire about Seaspension in Parker Beige color.

Here is my warning. Carefully consider the width as I did not. Two new Todd seats three years ago. Look great, more comfortable BUT a touch too wide. The space between has narrowed the path between to where it is uncomfortable. Fortunately I only invested about $400.00 into them. Good luck.

Peter's Post":3jg70obv said:
That picture of 2x Dual post Seaspension units is a hoot! I thought we were pretty "out of the box" innovators, but this takes the cake. We would love to have a JPG of this pictures and post it on our website http://www.seaspension.com. Just in case if you are still looking for a seat, don't hesitate to also inquire about Seaspension in Parker Beige color.

LOL that's funny! Feel free to use it!

Peter's Post":1vapkkgq said:
That picture of 2x Dual post Seaspension units is a hoot! I thought we were pretty "out of the box" innovators, but this takes the cake. We would love to have a JPG of this pictures and post it on our website http://www.seaspension.com. Just in case if you are still looking for a seat, don't hesitate to also inquire about Seaspension in Parker Beige color.

Saw this at the Boston show Sunday
I thought it looked great I think the post and seat was 699.00 ?
Put my 6' 6" 260lb butt on it and I liked it ! :D
I can see how your back would appreciate it ...I'm thinking about it might pull the trigger 8)

We wanted to do an announcement re. the shows Parker is displaying Seaspension at various boat shows, but did not get permission, nor did we want to "Spam" anyone. Feel free to visit the Seaspension website or the Parker Facebook where the schedule is posted. Hopefully you can see it for yourselves if some of those locations are close to you. Obviously feel free to contact us, or go through the various threads to see what your other Parker Boat mates are saying. Thanks.

I saw someone selling this on Craigslist a few days ago. It reminded me of a cool chair idea I had before it was shot down. :)

Attachments

• 3736318_-1_20110928161206_1_0.jpg
    3736318_-1_20110928161206_1_0.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 177
  • 3736318_-1_20110928160709_0_0.jpg
    3736318_-1_20110928160709_0_0.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 177
  • 3736318_-1_20110928161027_3_0.jpg
    3736318_-1_20110928161027_3_0.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 177

Latest posts

Back