• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Helm Seat in as new condition off my 2015 2120 $80

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Banjo

Reaction score
I am selling the Standard Factory Helm Seat off of my 2015 2120 as I have replaced it with an aftermarket Ladderback Helm Seat. The seat was used for only about 30 hours before being replaced so it is basically in new condition. Will sell for $80 + Shipping or can be picked up locally here at my home in Beaufort SC. The seat comes with the mounting plate on the bottom but not the slide mechanism or the spider. If you are interested I can email or text you a picture of the seat as I don't know how to post it here.

kidfreediver":2bkntbx9 said:
Love to see some pics
If you send me a pm with your email address or your cell phone number I will gladly email or text you pictures of the seat because I don't know how to post them on this forum. Or you can contact me directly at my contact information listed below.
Mike Spalding
Home 317-585-8888
Cell 317-418-8866
email [email protected]
BTW my cell phone does not work inside my house as the cell service is sketchy here.

I have a 2320 and was thinking about changing the helm sear too.

Where did you get the new ladder back chair? Is it from Parker?

Thanks

Makoman232":1pfs4ucg said:
I have a 2320 and was thinking about changing the helm sear too.

Where did you get the new ladder back chair? Is it from Parker?

Thanks
I got the ladder back chair from IBOATS but was somewhat disappointed because I thought that it would be just like the Parker factory option ladder back because it is also a Wise. It is a slightly smaller cheaper version but something I can learn to live with since it is now installed. I tried to get the factory option seat from Parker but they would never get back to my dealer with a price or availability.

Back