Help leaky starboard side slider widow

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rplas48

Reaction score
I have a 2006 2120SC and have a leak from the slider window. I researched this site and only found leaks dealing with the front windows. In any event when frequent spray hits the starboard slider window I'll get drops of water for 6-8 inches on the front bottom of the inside aluminum frame. Almost looks like they are comming from under the carpet where it butts up against the underside or the frame. The drops fall on the electrical switch panel....not good.

The crazy thing is that the inside of the channel for the slider is dry and I can see no open spaces around the outside of the aluminum frame. Tried to duplicate the leak with a hose with no luck. The bottom track of the outside aluminum frame has slots that are clear so no water can build up and flow under the bottom of the slider.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Ray

That is a strange one Ray. I say that because you can't duplicate it with the hose... so I'm thinking the water may be coming from another point of entry.

I'd go back with the hose and spray down any piece of hardware... anything mounted in the area that might allow water to migrate to the window frame.

If it isn't coming thru the window, it might be coming through another nearby opening.

Back