Help w/ bolting launchers

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mx beach guy

Reaction score
Guys im getting ready to bolt the new launcher
down to the roof top.I dont have the boat here with
me can anyone tell me what lenght screws Ill need to pick
up or how thick the roof top is.
Thanks

i believe i used 2" ss with washer and nylon lock nut. I went completely thru ,didnt screw it on. the size of screw head is determined by the counter sink on the launcher. also , dont forget to apoxy holes or 4200.
gl

I don't recall the length of mine, but I would think that 2" would be about right.
I just used typical stainless hex hardware and fender washers as seen in these photos.

Image-0BDBA72DDD2511D9.jpg

Image-B875D5D2053511DA.jpg

See those extra bolt lengths Capt Kevin leaves hanging behind? I cut them off with a dremel and then grind the whole thingy smooth with a diamond wheel. Nothing to cut a hand or snag a fishing line on.

A clean bilge he has ... but errant hardware ... eewwhhhhhewwwwwwick :shock: !

but errant hardware ... eewwhhhhhewwwwwwick !

I agree. I would go so far as to cut or get the bolt to the right lenght to allow for a cap or acorn nut to give it that finished look.

capnutspair.jpg

Bryan A.":1z3e0j8j said:
but errant hardware ... eewwhhhhhewwwwwwick !

I agree. I would go so far as to cut or get the bolt to the right lenght to allow for a cap or acorn nut to give it that finished look.
Acorn nut? Cha-ching $$, they sure don't give 'em away at those prices :shock: !

I'll do it eventually... the acorn nuts, that is.

Dale, I put these kind of things on the Megabyte so you wouldn't look up and see my crummy hardware. :)

Image-C08F7F440FE011DC.jpg

Back