hey

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

omahlay

Reaction score
Hello, Classic Parker Community. My name is Kevin Klein. I'm the rep for Parker in the Northwest, WA, OR and AK. Hope to post more, and include some of the cool rigging jobs on boats we've done. Lots of Parker folks up this way, and new and used boats are moving. I'm on the radio every other Saturday on KIRO/ESPN Seattle on The Outdoorline doing the Parker Report on saltwater salmon fishing in WA state. You can check out the podcasts on theouutdoorline.com. I also do a weekly blog for Salmon University website, and write magazine artilcles for regional publications. I live in Friday Harbor, WA in the San Juan Islands, and do most of our fishing here, with trips to the Ocean for Tuna, Canada for salmon and bottom fish, and even some river fishing. I'm running the Parker 2520, twin Yamaha I-4 200's. Can't say enough good things about the boat. Love it! Ride and fishability are best in it's weight class in my opinion, and I've fished a lot of boats. Thanks!

Hello, Classic Parker Community. My name is Kevin Klein. I'm the rep for Parker in the Northwest, WA, OR and AK. Hope to post more, and include some of the cool rigging jobs on boats we've done. Lots of Parker folks up this way, and new and used boats are moving. I'm on the radio every other Saturday on KIRO/ESPN Seattle on The Outdoorline doing the Parker Report on saltwater salmon fishing in WA state. You can check out the podcasts on theouutdoorline.com. I also do a weekly blog for Salmon University website, and write magazine artilcles for regional publications. I live in Friday Harbor, WA in the San Juan Islands, and do most of our fishing here, with trips to the Ocean for Tuna, Canada for salmon and bottom fish, and even some river fishing. I'm running the Parker 2520, twin Yamaha I-4 200's. Can't say enough good things about the boat. Love it! Ride and fishability are best in it's weight class in my opinion, and I've fished a lot of boats. Thanks!
Hey Kevin, Welcome to Classic Parker! I'm sure you'll have a wealth of knowledge to share with all the Parker owners here at CP... When you get a chance, post some pictures of the 2520 you're running, and how you have it rigged. I'm on the east coast, (near the Parker factory) but have been through Vancouver and the British Columbia area many times (passing through on the way to Whistler/Blackcomb). Stopping at marinas along the way I was surprised seeing Parker pilothouse boats while there.

Back