Hi from NJ , new here

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome, Jacksprat. Congratulations on your brand new boat.

Hi , thanks for checking on me.. I did go out in Barnegat bay fishing a few times , the water has been cold so w he en it gets hot outside , the fog rolls in.. a few fluke caught though.. the boat is amazing !.. today it logged 192 miles, 9.8 hours and 19.8 gallons of fuel.. that ain’t bad.. I’m having a hard time trying to figure out this fusion radio .. my son has it bluetoothed to his phone.. but I can’t figure it out .. but I am so happy and pleased with everything.. easy clean up too.. Thank you

That's fantastic, hope the season gets better for you to enjoy it more. Your boat sounds wonderful, hopefully, someone on here can assist you with the fusion radio. Thanks for the reply, and keep us posted?

Congrats on boat, about 20 miles south of u the bite has been good often

Thanks !.. the bite has improved .. I went out Wednesday and it was a bit windy in the morning but got better later.. The bite turned on with jigging the rod . Three nice fluke .. 20”, 19” and 19 1/2 “..so not bad.. next is clamming before the green heads invade.. they’ll eat alive . Lol

Welcome; beautiful boat. Used to be in Lanoka Harbor, now in Shark River.
Many many many moons ago I had a tackle shop in Belmar and docked on the Glimmer Glass in Manasquan. Move to Annapolis, MD in 86. now running a Parker 21SE and love it on the Bay.

Many many many moons ago I had a tackle shop in Belmar and docked on the Glimmer Glass in Manasquan. Move to Annapolis, MD in 86. now running a Parker 21SE and love it on the Bay.
Just as many moons ago I flounder fished pretty much all winter from the rental fleet in Belmar, dug sea worms around the island. Also rented rowboats from Jim’s rowboats in the Glimmer Glass. I was a big deal with my Johnson 10 hp outboard! Macs is my go to tackle shop down Belmar.

Latest posts

Back