• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

High Tide 1503

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boondoggle

Reaction score
High Tide 1503 with built up transom and 03 yam 40 tiller with lots of extras.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
75c3d3f397a65dc1bf9e893a1baf09b7.jpg

a96aff5f11ca631b21c165d3c24db13e.jpg

6ebacde7cab0ffcfb5130752e5fa63e4.jpg

Motor is a 3 cylinder with SS prop, Tiny Tach and has a whaletail added to it. Today I picked it up from the marina today after having a new water pump installed. There are two batteries in the livewell and eight gauge wire to a 24v plug. I have a dog bone mount so I can swap my trolling motor between 1801 and high tide. The original 12v works but I only use it for a Qbeam. The red rope lights work great for setting out decoys. Boat comes with a Garmin 160 Color FF with the transducer epoxied in the sump well (it doesn't get broken off with minimal signal loss). Two camo seats with pin mounts. The blind is military camo netting with camo nylap strips (my DIY shaggy blind) with camo windblocker fabric on backside (that's what you see wrapped around the frame) I add grass and pine boughs to netting depending on where we hunt. Blind frame is made of left over parts from a couple of Avery quickset blinds I've had over the years. It mounts to the cross pieces with bimini hardware. Front crosspiece is 2x4 secured with a lag bolt through pedestal seat mount on front deck. Rear is aluminum tubing and attaches to bimini hardware on rear pods. (you can see this in pictures).

$5900

Back