Holy Snow Storm

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miky2884

Reaction score
This is what we have coming our way up here in the northeast starting early tomorrow morning lasting until mid day on Saturday.
Thinking about turning the Parker into a snowmobile

Attachments

• sbow total.JPG
    sbow total.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 560
Watching carefully to see what we get, but it does look as if you will be getting much more than us.

hahah not fond of Parker white id rather shovel :D

Kevin our area which is down on the coast is expecting anywhere from 16-24, and it seems to go up every time they update, we just went into a blizzard warning.

Maybe I should pull the boat for the season?

Waiting in Rhode Island

We are ready here in Colchster CT!

Looks like we will get hit prety good!

Home with the kids now - poor mommy has to work (hospital) and may even stay overnight to work a shift tomorrow.

This storm is impacting my 2120 purchase! Was hoping to make it to Long Island tomorrow to look at two of them!

Oh well - warm weather will here before we know it!

Tim

Miky2884, how much snow did you get?

Tmacier - sounds like you will have more to spend if she is working OT!

I am thinking about buying snowblowers and shovels and taking a ride north if they got enough snow, might make enought to pay for some Parker modifications!

Nothing LESS than 26" here, drifts on my rear deck to 4', 3' drifts on the front roof ... was out there for 7-hours today, in 2 shifts. Thankfully I bought a top-rated, per Consumer Reports, just this Dec. No need for electric start, 1st pull and she starts evert time.

Hey guys just got home from 36 hr shift at work plowing to keep the prison clean, to find a 5 foot snow drift at the end of my driveway here in Salem ct lucky for me a friend came by with his loader this sucks can't wait for summer!

PressureRelief":3g1wu336 said:
Miky2884, how much snow did you get?

Tmacier - sounds like you will have more to spend if she is working OT!

I am thinking about buying snowblowers and shovels and taking a ride north if they got enough snow, might make enought to pay for some Parker modifications!

Got about 30 inches here in Westbrook CT snow drifts higher then 4 feet. Been shoveling / snow blowing since 7:30 this morning. Just came in never been so tierd in my life. Will post pictures tomorrow

I feel for you guys, that looks rough. I (almost) feel guilty heading out at 5am to go in search of some local yellowtail tomorrow.

That amount of snow sucks after a while. Three years ago we got what you just did but twice in 6 days. We had about 67" in less than a week. I would spend 12 -14 hours a day on the tractor for over a week. Never new I had so many friends.

Latest posts

Back