How long is a 2320 on trailer?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheapie408

Reaction score
Does anyone have the length of a 2320 measured from the tongue of the trailer to the end of the motor?

I park my 2120 in front of the house and the trailer is good for a boat up to 24ft. Since my trailer is oversized, hoping a 2320 with the proper trailer will be similar in length. Trying to be a good neighbor and not taking up their parking spot if I should ever want to move to a 2320.

I believe my 2330 measures 31’ from
Tongue to prop. This is on a perfectly sized 26’ trailer with an Armstrong outboard bracket. Hope that helps.

Does anyone have the length of a 2320 measured from the tongue of the trailer to the end of the motor?

I park my 2120 in front of the house and the trailer is good for a boat up to 24ft. Since my trailer is oversized, hoping a 2320 with the proper trailer will be similar in length. Trying to be a good neighbor and not taking up their parking spot if I should ever want to move to a 2320.
Leaving a 2320 parked on a residential road prob wouldn’t put you in the “good neighbor” category by most. At least not in my neck of the woods

Thank you everyone. The 2120 on its trailer is 29ft, I park my truck right in front of it at the moment which has been fine. If I added the 5 additional feet as it seems, for it to work, I'll just move my truck away from the front of the boat.

Fortunately, my neighborhood appears to be boat and rv friendly, we have pretty wide streets and there are many that have the boats and Rv on the street. The city parking enforcement even gave me the OK when they drove by last year.

Back