• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

How much is my '93 2520 worth?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

duckbutler

Reaction score
Classic Parkerers,

I am considering something new. I have 1993 2520 with the original 200hp Yamaha 2 stroke. It has the second station mid way back on the starboard side of the cockpit. I am the second owner (since '96) I have taken very good care of her and would say it is in "good" condition. It has lived in the water for 9 months/ year and then winterized and stored on a trailer. Bottom painted either every year or every other by a boatyard. Motor professionally maintained by Southshore on Mt. Rd in Pasadena MD. Located on the Magothy River.

It is on a ~5yr old tandem axle 5 Star trailer from Dave's which may have 100 miles on it.

How much do you think it is worth?

I tried the kelly blue book nautical equivalent and get weird info..

How should I sell it besides this fine site?

Thanks for your thoughts.

Dave

KBB and similar used car sites are worthless for boats.
Best indicator is for online comps in your area.

It does no good to compare your boat to ones in Florida or on the west coast, because all boat prices are regional.
Check the Jaxed mashup, BoatTrader, Salty Dog, Tidalfish, and similar.
http://boat.jaxed.com/cgi-bin/mash.cgi? ... =&q=parker

Remember also that print ads aren't always a reliable indicator because Parkers don't sit for very long when priced right.
By the time a print ad makes the rounds, that Parker is likely gone to a new owner.

Good luck!

Ask a dealer about trading it in and add 25-30%. Also, I think BUC book on-line will give you one "freebie" book value. They are usually more accurate than NADA or KBB

Back