Howdy folks

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paddleon

Reaction score
I remember the first time I saw a Parker...I was in love :D
Found this CP site a year or so ago and I've lurked here ever since.To be honest I never thought I'd own a Parker but lo and behold a friend bought a 2004 2120 last Spring and I ran the idea by him of going partners.
It has worked out very nicely and it has enabled me to have a boat I otherwise couldn't afford to own and keep docked by myself.
A nice move up from my 1987 bowrider with a 40 Mariner on it!
Freeport...Long Island NY area is where she is kept.

This site has been great to be around and I'm always impressed by the folks who contribute all their thoughts and ideas.
I'll chime in when I can :shock:

Yup...I've got pics and I'll put a few up...
as soon as I figure that out

Attachments

• John Parker snorkle (Medium).JPG
    John Parker snorkle (Medium).JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 994
  • Sea Robin Johnny (Medium).JPG
    Sea Robin Johnny (Medium).JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 995
Perfect example of the well equipted Parker....

a cooler
fishing rods
fish net
bait table
and at least one fisherman! :D

Yeah ... just throw that kid's hat overboard ;) ...

Welcome aboard Paddleon!
First post, including fishing and boat pictures... Nice! :D

Welcome Aboard Paddleon! You already are a bona fide member of ParkerNation

Careful with that son of yours spending all that time snorkeling.... he may just start to think it's more fun gettin' down there wrastlin' the critters where they live, instead of sittin' topside with rod in hand :shock: :shock:

I've seen it before. 8) 8)

Hi Paddleon,

Welcome aboard.

I keep my boat in Seaford but I mostly fish out of Jones Inlet. I am in the Freeport Tuna Club which has a club house on Huson Canal. The club is a great place to meet other fisherman and learn all kinds of things.

I have that same cooler that I always keep in the same place. I even made a cutting board top for when I don't want to drag out the big rod older mounted board.

Brian

Back