I said goodbye to my Parker today.

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J.A. Veil

Reaction score
Although I signed a sales contract last Sat to sell my 23 SE, today was the day I turned her over to the new owner. After a 1-mile ride to the nearby ramp, we loaded it on his trailer and signed over the title.

I am relieved that the selling process is over. Now I need to get used to not having a superior fishing machine at my disposal. I have plenty of memories and lots of photos.

Although I will not be visiting the Classic Parker site as often as I did in the past, I still plan to check in every so often. As I turned the boat over to the new buyer, I gave him four Classic Parker coozies. I hope he joins here too.

Good luck to all of you fellow Parker owners.

Hey! Don't be a stranger. Snoop around every once in a while.

Plans for another boat or do you plan on enjoying the second happiest day of a boat owners life?

TheOtherLine":e2bjnbda said:
Hey! Don't be a stranger. Snoop around every once in a while.

Plans for another boat or do you plan on enjoying the second happiest day of a boat owners life?

Actually both. I will be traveling so much over the next year, I would not have time to use a boat anyway. At some point before next summer, I will buy a small skiff (14'-16') that can be trailered and rolled under my deck for storage. It will definitely be several steps down from a Parker, but it will still satisfy my urge for some water time. Plus I hope to mate (only in the fishing sense :lol: ) with Capt. Kevin (Megabyte) and others in the Annapolis area occasionally.

If any of you in the Maryland area have a small unused skiff around the house or know of someone who does, please shoot me a message.

If you can stand to fish anything but a Parker. I hope to be on the water a lot fishing the spring and fall with family boating in the summer. i will always have room on fishing trips!

Congrats on selling your boat. I sold my 2520 and have never been the same (well I had to. Not enough room on my dock for the two boats). You need a weekend in Vegas. Some booze. Some Waylon Jennings. A good cry. And a nice rebound relationship with the Parker 34'.

Themis":3jofbe6d said:
Congrats on selling your boat. I sold my 2520 and have never been the same (well I had to. Not enough room on my dock for the two boats). You need a weekend in Vegas. Some booze. Some Waylon Jennings. A good cry. And a nice rebound relationship with the Parker 34'.

Themis -

Don't feel too sorry for me. I leave next Fri for a long weekend in Rio de Janeiro. I plan to spend Sat - Mon afternoons in a beach chair on Ipanema Beach drinking ice cold beer and watching the human scenery.

Back