I think I made my decision

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

storytime

Reaction score
After looking at a bunch of different boats I think I have finally decided on a 23' walkaround Parker. The pilot house makes me feel like I am driving a bus and that I am not part of the Fishing experience. I know I will probably pay for it in December but I need to stay part of the action. Given my budget I am going to focus my search on 2003/2004 models. If anybody knows of any for sale in the Virginia area I would appreciate the leads.

I will be monitoring this board as my search goes on.

Storytime; I own a 2006 Parker 2310 WA, 250 hp. Bought new from Tri-State Marine in Deale MD. Could not be happier with my choice! No leads on finding one used, but if you have any questions about ride, performance, "fishability", etc. I can relay my experiences with this particular model. You are definately on the right site for all things Parker. Best of luck finding your boat....

Storytime... open your profile and put your location in the appropriate block, so folks will know where you are located.
Makes it easier for us to help you that way. :wink:

I called Shaun Marie's Yacht Sales about a 99 2310 that was on yachtworld about a month ago, after considering it, seemed too far away for the price. Come to think of it my wife commented on the name of the boat and seems to match your log on, eitherway sounded like it had low hours and located in the outer banks. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• 2149773_1_thumb.jpg
    2149773_1_thumb.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 642
Storytime,

I have a 2310 w/Yamaha 225 that I run out of Indian River Delaware. I have had many different boats but got this one in June of 2009. I have since had a custom top installed and just pulled it from the water on new years day. the next stop is the canvas shop to help with those winter winds and nasty weather off the coast on occasion. My wife and i put a lot of time underway this past summer right up until the end of October. Since then there are have been few days with seas under 9 foot. I love the boat and the step up pilot house. While it is out of the water, i plan to install a 700 watt microwave, small sink and some new 110v power. We have had her out to about 60 miles off the delaware coast with no problems.

I dont know of any at this moment but will keep a watch out for you. Good luck.

After looking at a bunch of different boats I think I have finally decided on a 23' walkaround Parker. The pilot house makes me feel like I am driving a bus and that I am not part of the Fishing experience. I know I will probably pay for it in December but I need to stay part of the action. Given my budget I am going to focus my search on 2003/2004 models. If anybody knows of any for sale in the Virginia area I would appreciate the leads.

I will be monitoring this board as my search goes on.
What’s your budget?
I have one with custom hard top. 200 HPDI with under 400 hrs. It’s not for sale yet but moving and considering it.

Attachments

• Parker 2510.jpg
    Parker 2510.jpg
    298.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Parker 2510 wa dv.jpg
    Parker 2510 wa dv.jpg
    260.1 KB · Views: 6
Agreed, the Parker 2510 WA DV has been a winner for us too in NJ.
I plan (at some point) to paint paint my 2005’ 2520. I’ve always thought a dark green or blue looks good on the water. Your color choice looks great, I’ve never seen a Parker in that color. Did you do the paint or did you purchase it that way? Is it LP?

Lastly if you have a picture of her out on the water I’d love to see it
Thanks for sharing.
Mp

StrayDog, we purchased it in this color, gelcoat, very durable. NOTE: the pics are out of the water...

I plan (at some point) to paint paint my 2005’ 2520. I’ve always thought a dark green or blue looks good on the water. Your color choice looks great, I’ve never seen a Parker in that color. Did you do the paint or did you purchase it that way? Is it LP?

Lastly if you have a picture of her out on the water I’d love to see it
Thanks for sharing.
Mp

Attachments

• Parker 2510 water.jpg
    Parker 2510 water.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 1

Latest posts

Back