I would like to introduce myself to the group

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Killin Time II

Reaction score
My name is Don. My boat is Killin' Time II. I am a Floridian who has lived in TX now for five years. I bought a 2520 SCMV with twin F115 on a transom bracket, new in 2003, after selling my Grady. I have the open back cabin with two cabin seats. I made a lot of custom changes to my boat. I primarily like to dive, snorkel and fish the Florida Keys. Yes that's a problem living in TX. I installed a live well with a 1100gph pump, a tagging station at the transom, a cutting / measuring board on the transom, 4 live bait tube with a 1000 gph pump outside the transom, a leaning post on the roof, a custom 13 rod rocket launcher on the roof, 10 stainless gunwale rod holders, removable tank racks for 10 tanks, a transom tackle drawer, the four drawer tackle box in the cabin seat, swivel under the passenger seat, a fresh water tank with a shower, Epirb holder in the cabin, roof mounted spotlight with a helm remote, a seven drawer tackle station in front of the passenger seat in the cabin and extra storage to the right of the helm seat. I also removed my two battery doors and made new ones out of Starboard about five inches taller so that I can actually get to my batteries now. I love my boat! I missed my annual trip to the Keys this year. I try to go back for 3-4 weeks every June. I have been very active with Don Hammond's Dolphin Tagging Study since its inception. We currently have tagged around 1300 dolphin on Killin' Time II. If anyone has any questions about my modifications, I love talking about boats.

Thanks for taking the time to read my intro.

Welcome! Post some pictures of your rig, would love to see the work you have done.

Here are some. I will add more in another post. I hope I loaded them correctly.

Attachments

• bait tubes1.JPG
    bait tubes1.JPG
    66.8 KB · Views: 233
  • bait tubes2.JPG
    bait tubes2.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 233
  • bait tubes5.JPG
    bait tubes5.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 233
  • battery locker modified.JPG
    battery locker modified.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 233
  • transom tackle1.JPG
    transom tackle1.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 233
  • seat storage2.JPG
    seat storage2.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 233
That's me on the left in the white shirt with my buddy, Allen and a 79 pound wahoo.

Attachments

• tackle cabinet1.JPG
    tackle cabinet1.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 232
  • tackle cabinet2.JPG
    tackle cabinet2.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 232
  • tagging station2.jpg
    tagging station2.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 232
  • boat on trailer.JPG
    boat on trailer.JPG