Installing Bennett M120 Tabs on a 1800??

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pj_elia

Reaction score
I know others on this site have done this. I was wondering if the lines and pump were in the bilge or did they make it up into the jump seats. Also, did they have to notch the swim platform?? Anyone familiar with this set-up?

Thanks,

PJ

I put pump in the bilge. Made a shield over top of pump as water leaking from the hatch would fall directly on pump. You could mount pump in rear jumpseat or in console.

I didn't have a swim platform. You could contact Tom McGow at Bennett Marine. He's very helpful. You'll love the tabs.

Thanks for the info. Looking forward to installing the

Pictures would be great. I think I rather not drill through the seat compartments. Hopefully I can keep everything under the deck.

Thanks again

Definitely use the M-120s. Much more response than with the M-80s. My controls are in the port jump seat compartment, which is OK.

Todd

Attachments

• port transom (Medium).JPG
    port transom (Medium).JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 635
I found this old thread about putting M120 tabs on an 1800 ... I'm thinking of doing the same.
T-BRO I sent you a PM.
Do your oil lines, through the transom, come into the area under the jumpseats, or do they go down under the floor?

Back