Interesting find on a 28' opportunity.

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks VERY similar to how I bought my 25' Parker ... less mine at least had the bow rail installed.

Damn that thing is definitely bare!! If i had time and money to put it back together id be all over that. I wonder where all the parts are????

miky2884":hi0t5mnx said:
I wonder where all the parts are????

I'm guessing the original owner stripped it before letting the bank repo it.

It would be interesting to do the math to see what it would take to bring her back.

My guess............way more than you might think. I once did a project similar to this and vowed never to do it again.

At $40K I bet it's not all that great after you factor in so much. There are things there that you can't even imagine right now. Think of the wiring nightmare behind the console !!!!

Mega mega work !!

Agree John... Figure 50k for motors plus rigging.
I'd bet $120k just to make her serviceable.

Well I'm the proud owner of the Parker that was listed and will be bringing it back to life through the winter, the boat is all there under the deck all tanks as well as pumps, ceramic electric Toilet and holding tank, I already had the hydraulic steering set up, the wiring is all there just snipped tight to the connectors to the switch panels, I am purchasing twin Z300 that have 185 hrs for 13500 with props, controls, gauges, harnesses and oil tanks, the rest I'm going to shop around for this winter ( rod holders, lights, some deck covers, grab handles and electronics ) I also have all switch/breaker panel components along with an anchor mount., I got the boat for 19500 picked it up my self I live in MA the boat was in the finger lake region of NY (320 miles each way). The motors cost me 13500 and I figure 4000 for the things I don't have for a total of 37000 apx when finished, the boat is almost as new it was only used in NY for the 08 season and the gentleman I purchased from had it ventilated under shrink wrap from spring of 09 to now, if anyone knows the original owner or the where a bouts on the parts that were striped please let me know as it could save some time, It was registered in NY around long island I think, I am very excited and can't wait till I'm on the water,

Good Luck! I hope you take lots of photo's from day one and start a thread we can all follow in the projects section. I would really enjoy seeing your project put together.

Back