Is this the Parker 2310 deal of a life time or a pipe dream?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm new to this forum and was wondering about some things re: the parker 2310 walk around.

My buddy's dad got a pretty sweet 2000 2310 walk around with a v berth, a 200 merc, hard top, gps, and a dual axle Float On aluminum trailer at auction for next to nothing. Well the same week he bought a Jupiter 29'6 and has a freeland 20 cc....so he's really willing to let me buy this parker.

I know you all probably hate the "What's it worth?" posts, so I did as much research as I can find on them and figure it's worth at least 10k with the way it looks at the moment. Could be up to 15-25 though if I get it all nice looking. Floor is solid and motor runs.

It's an old sheriff boat that's been meticulously maintained, but it's uglier than all get out. It's green sheriff color and really actually kind of cool. I wouldn't HAVE to do anything to it to fish or work out of it. I was thinking of doing some commercial crabbing or just putzing around in it since it'll go basically anywhere.

I don't have any pictures and I saw the thing at night over this past weekend while we were drinking, but I firmed up the details with him last night and I can buy it for [a very good price]. I know it's a steal, but I don't know what I should do with this boat!

Pics to come if you guys show any interest....

Any 2310 is worth $3k short of being cracked in 2 pieces.

If you don't buy it, please let me know and give me a contact. I'll buy it this weekend.

Pictures soon! I am trying to work out the details on where I'm gonna keep her. (Boat number 4!)

Finally got a few pictures. What do you think? Just needs paint and a re-power!

IMAG0202.jpg

IMAG0203.jpg

IMAG0204.jpg

Yup, it's ugly but looks to be sound. Is the floor solid? Transom solid?

If so, $3k is a great deal.

If you invest a few hundred hours into fixing, repainting, you could have a great boat.

At least the sheriff knew a good boat when they picked a Parker. :D
3k is a steal for that thing. What a great project that would make!

I agree with Kevin. That would make for a enjoyable and rewarding project.

Sounds like a great deal. If you don't go for it, let me know. I'll be in Fla. all next month

Yeah, she's solid. There's a soft spot by the inspection port, but it could be propped up easily.

There's definitely a few hundred hours worth of work. Def needs a repower. The 200 mariner isn't so great.

Back