Jack plate on 23SE

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unreel

Reaction score
Anyone out there with a jack plate on a 23SE?

I remember seeing someone on here with a 23SE with a jack plate cant remember who.

I have a 21SE with a CMC H/S jack plate, but I only have 10 hours on the boat and have not had much play time with it to see what I can or can't do.

Are you wanting to put one on your boat or do you have questions about them and how they perform with your particular boat?

I'm actually having a Bob's Machine 4"HD jackplate installed next week.
Parker does not support the installation or use of jackplates on their boats, as they will void the hull warranty. So I waited until my warranty was up to install one...I run Tampa Bay, and the flats and need that extra few inches to get back in some areas that I want to fish.

I really wanted to see if anyone has one installed, and what type of performance they are getting...or if they are having any transom issues.

I wasn't told it would void the hull warranty by the dealer. Hmm. Can anybody else chime in on this???

Installing a jack plate voids the entire hull warranty by Parker. I've emailed Robin back and forth on this a couple years ago when I was gung ho about installing one.. Sounds like your dealer may have misinformed you.

Installing a jack plate voids the entire hull warranty by Parker. I've emailed Robin back and forth on this a couple years ago when I was gung ho about installing one.. Sounds like your dealer may have given you the full story.
I would email Robin right away, especially since you just purchased your boat.

Installing a jack plate voids the entire hull warranty by Parker. I've emailed Robin back and forth on this a couple years ago when I was gung ho about installing one.. Sounds like your dealer may not have given you the full story. In fact, your sales person probably didn't know. I would email Robin right away, especially since you just purchased your boat.

Latest posts

Back