Just For B-Faithful

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Outta Here

Reaction score
Here's an original, un-retouched photo of a Parker with Merc on it, from a late '80's brochure.

Just goes to show y'all...even Linwood Parker had a "Learning Curve" :lol:

Notice the one with the merc is the one actually moving. I think the guy on the Yam powered boat is trying to flag him down for a tow 8) :lol: :lol:

That was before 'ol Linwood started making decisions for his customers like Yam motors and Lenco trim tabs... (some say money is the route of all evil.)

PS. fishfactory, I was thinking of you the other day. My dealer was out of Quickleen and I had to put Ring free in this time. May be it is me but I think I lost 10% off the top end with the stuff :p

B-Faithful":lllsuvko said:
Notice the one with the merc is the one actually moving. I think the guy on the Yam powered boat is trying to flag him down for a tow 8) :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Now, I don't care who you are...that's FUNNY :wink:

even if it is bull schyt.

should go in your "Hall of Fame" along with the Gorton ScoutFisherman.

B-Faithful":2gqh21j9 said:

No F'in way!!!! That is exactly...and I mean EXACTLY the comment I was going to make.

I guess great minds think alike. :D

IMG_6705.jpg

hmmmmmm...imagine that, 2 Merc people thinking the same way. :shock: You two use airport bathrooms and tap your feet @ each other? :lol:

Here's the deal on the above pic.....

The Merc guy (being a spoon and jig fisherman :( ) is buzzing the Yamaha guy who is trying to sneak up on a school of bunker (pogies).

The Yamaha guy is trying to wave off intruder and shouting "Get away with that noisy bazzard...you're scaring the fish"

Merc people invariably think a boat stopped in the water is broken. :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

No, the above pic shows two frosty beverages. The way above pic displays a kind and generous Merc. owner rushing to the aid of a helpless Yamaha owner, who stopped to catch bait and couldn't get started again. The Merc. owner will kindly tow the Yamaha owner to port and then run back out, net his fair share of bait (being careful not to take an excess) and head out for a day of catch and release. :)

FishFactory":1xixh6z6 said:
hmmmmmm...imagine that, 2 Merc people thinking the same way. :shock: You two use airport bathrooms and tap your feet @ each other? :lol:

Some of Merc guys dont use a bathroom..

IMG_6714.jpg

Cause they are too busy catching fish 8)

IMG_6724.jpg

I dont know anything 'bout tapping feet :wink:

BTW, the abve "merc guy" owns a pair of yamadogs :p

huh? Catch and release Brian????

See the FICHT! Seven years old and never missed a beat.

Attachments

• Boat3.jpg
    Boat3.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 153
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Y'know, funny thing is, 2 of my most vocal rivals traded off their lightweight, 2-piece hulls for exactly what I was advocating. That is, heavy, solid fiberglass 3 piece hulls. One even claimed he didn't know what kind of boat he was buying next, and posted a pic of his new Regulator the day after he sold his boat. HUH?

This is the thread where B-Faithful and I were accused of having offices side by side. :roll: :lol: I do remember him sticking his feet under the partition...I didn't understand at the time. :lol:

I was just squirming Fishfactory :!: besides I have a wide stance to keep my pants from hitting the floor when doing my business.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FishFactory":gxbzdlk7 said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Y'know, funny thing is, 2 of my most vocal rivals traded off their lightweight, 2-piece hulls for exactly what I was advocating. That is, heavy, solid fiberglass 3 piece hulls. One even claimed he didn't know what kind of boat he was buying next, and posted a pic of his new Regulator the day after he sold his boat. HUH?

This is the thread where B-Faithful and I were accused of having offices side by side. :roll: :lol: I do remember him sticking his feet under the partition...I didn't understand at the time. :lol:

Someone needs to explain to dumb old me what you guys are talking about with the two piece and three piece hull bizness....

Look under "All Parker Boats", top of column, "Three-Piece Hull"

B-Faithful":3cdv0fl3 said:
I was just squirming Fishfactory :!: besides I have a wide stance to keep my pants from hitting the floor when doing my business.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeowzer!!! :shock:

Back