Just for grins - my Parker Picasa webpage

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice how you set the pic. page up!!!Very nice shots and all way to go,i love the name on back of boat!!!

Nice album. Google and picasaweb rule! See mine at picasaweb.google.com/andertonm. Check out the blimp ride and fishing.

Nice pictures of everything your boat looks great nice shots in parker Factory very well done!!! I like those gas prices compared to here in N.Y!!Good stuff thatnk for posting!!!

Great photos Harry. :wink:
Here is another photo of the Deale breakwater taken from a little further out.

DSCN0010.JPG

I really like the name of your boat! I nearly named mine the same thing. I had the graphics picked out and nearly placed the order.

sm_yo_ho.gif

A couple of my friends noted that "Yo Ho" could be interpreted as Jive for "Hey Prostitute". I actually thought this was funny and it wouldn't have deterred me from using the name. I remember discussing with a friend how much money I was spending on "The Ho". My wife really liked the pirate theme but she became upset when I told her about the other possible interpretation. The boat now carries my wife's nickname.

I should acknowledge that I am truly an interloper here. My boat is a Steiger Craft. Parker was on my short list. I might have bought one if I had found one available at a good price. Both brands have their advantages.

sm_newid.JPG

Welcome aboard Interloper!

I must admit that I was looking at a Steiger Miami when I found my Parker.
The open-back pilothouse on mine sealed the deal as soon as I saw her. :)

Check into the Introduction area, post a photo, and tell us a little about your Steiger.
After that, do a search for member Hugs Tugs. He is also a Steiger owner.

Back