Just keeping you up to Date!!!!Party!!!!!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keith FDNY

Reaction score
Well just keep you guys from New York that there is a Party and Meet this weekend!!!Here is Info for all,hope to see some of you there!!!

7/12/08 - 6th Annual Parker Rendezvous
This July 12th, The 6th Annual Parker Rendezvous will take place at The Riverview Restaurant in Oakdale NY. Please bring your family and your Parker to join the festivities. Call (800-894-9383) to reserve your spot and don't forget... it's free for Parker owners!!!

I was there & again it was GREAT! The guys from White Water didn't hold back on anything! I won a case of 4 Stroke Oil in the raffel. Food outstanding as always! Can't TU Again & Tony if you read this I haven't forgotten you! I will get the flys out to you just been very busy & leaving for S.C . the whole month of Sept! I'll make you up a special bunch! Ron

Yea i was there as well it was a very very nice day besides the wind!!!And i agree that WhiteWater did a great job!!!

I was the Flyfisher don't no if you saw my box of flies I was also wearing a blue columbia shirt with a embrodyednshirt with a Parker on it!

Back