Just scored my first Parker

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Black Pearl

Reaction score
My wife and I just got stationed back up here in Maryland for the second time in my career. We are coming from sunny Florida and before we moved north we decided to sell our beautiful 2014 Pathfinder 22trs. For the last few months I have wondered if it was the right decision. But after doing some searching and knowing how cold it gets up here we fell in love with a pilot house and we found one not 10 minutes from the house. So, here is our "new" 2012 Parker 2320 with an F250.

......Having a hard time uploading pictures....

Will post as soon as I figure it out. Thanks.

Tony

Congradulations on your new 2320 and welcome. Some here use "Tap Talk"? for post/pics but I don't know anything about it. From an iPhone, you can email a photo to yourself, it will ask you what size, select medium. Then re-save that pic and that size will be small enough to post. Good luck.

Thank you for the help. Here she is.

d7024a6056e3d59f52a2d0eb6e7871c6.jpg

She looks like a nice clean one. I like the transum seat and you got the right power IMO for the 2320 with that 250. Lots of good folks on here and many are very talented in the project department. You will love that 2320!! Enjoy.

shawnee83":10gytx7e said:
She looks like a nice clean one. I like the transum seat and you got the right power IMO for the 2320 with that 250. Lots of good folks on here and many are very talented in the project department. You will love that 2320!! Enjoy.

We love it so far! I hope to get some info from some of you guys on a few things i want to add to the boat. I need to get a live well on the deck one day and need to know the best way to accomplish it.

Shawnee you are in Beaufort? I am from Swansboro. We come home every month or so.

I actually live in Winston Salem (Lewisville). I used to live in several eastern NC towns Raleigh and Wilmington are 2. I know Swansboro obviously from being around. My Parker lives in Beaufort (wish I did 8). I've traveled the waters from Beaufort to Bald Head etc for some years and love the area. When I'm in town, I'll be docked at the Beaufort docks. Was just there last week. I'll be back again in a couple of weeks and then again sometime in December at which point I plan to bring my boat for its first and hopefully only trip West to WS for some winter projects. Marine AC, bat charger, shore power system. Hope I'll have her back by Feb or so. Hope to see you around when your in town!

That is a nice clean looking ride. I think you'll enjoy that pilothouse here. :wink:

Congratulations and welcome aboard!

Your going to love that pilot house it really extends the season. I keep mine on a lift an use it all year as long as the bay isn't frozen. I installed a lil buddy propane heater along with a CO detector and it makes for a warm ride. Where are you located

Back