LED Nav Light's

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They seem reasonable. I replaced the standard lamp in mine with a LED replacement lamp, they have been in for two seasons with no problems.

Just happened to have a photo of the all-around Hella.

Attachments

• all-around light.jpg
    all-around light.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 469
I received those attwood LEDs from Parker when I bought a new bowsprit and had to remove the original bi-color. They looked pretty good to me; pretty low-profile and mount easily. They also have a tiny indicator dot on top so you can see from the helm if they're working. i like em.

The ones I used were one of the very first LED nav lights on the market.
The technology has come a long way since then and many (if not all), of the companies are now offering LED lighting.
It's a good thing. :wink:

I used the exact same Atwood units (individual port and starboard) on my prior Seaswirl and now Parker. Very bright LEDs and solid housing. Worry free now on dead bulbs and current draw.

Those 2mi Attwood LED navlights are what I use too. The green died on me in the 2nd year. Installed another of same model going 3years now on the green/stb replacement and 5years for original red/port with no other issues. They have a 10yr warranty so you shouldn't normally have any issues at all. You need to drill new mounting holes, but they otherwise fit over the original Parker navlight locations very nicely.

ATT-3550G7 Two mile Green/Starborad
ATT-3550R7 Two mile Red/Port

I have also just bought them and already mounted them. I got the 2nm split set as I am installing a anchor roller and windlass. I like them a lot and they are bright.

I put them on my old stripper 3 years ago and intend to put them on my 2310 this year they worked well and I like the indicator light

Back