LED Replacement Bulb for Cabin lights

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryan 2530

Reaction score
Anyone found a good LED replacement for the bulbs in the cabin lights? The ones that go Red or White.

I have 4 of them in the cabin of my 2530 and most decided to go out on me this winter. Wonder if anyone got a good LED replacement, check on superbrightleds.com quickly but didn't see anything yet.

I'll try to get a pic up of the existing bulb.

FWIW my twin brother just picked up some LED cabin lights from Hamilton Marine out of MAine (they have an on-line website) and they have combo red & white LED full lights for only $20-$22, I forget which. He picked me up a couple and said he was surprised by how bright it is!

I just picked up an LED spreader light made by Taco Marine (via Jim from BOE Marine) for $53 including its share of the shipping co$t ...

Freespool":1v2qxart said:
Curious to hear if they worked????

Actually, they came today and work great!! For less than $5 a bulb I am happy with them as long as they last.

Took a few pics with the lenses off and they are bright. I think the light screwed with the camera cause the pics look dark but the bulbs are brighter than the regular incandescents in there. FYI, check the local West Marine and they are selling the same type bulb with less LED's for $34. :shock:

http://www.westmarine.com/webapp/wcs/st ... sNum=50579

Attachments

• XIMG_2170.jpg
    XIMG_2170.jpg
    292.8 KB · Views: 437
  • XIMG_2171.jpg
    XIMG_2171.jpg
    307.7 KB · Views: 437
Here's a better pic with the diffuser lens on and darker conditions.

For $5, I think its an improvement.

Attachments

• IMG_2175.JPG
    IMG_2175.JPG
    309.5 KB · Views: 415
Thanks to your post I ordered them or my 2530. They work great. Thank you

Back