Limited Edition Classic Parker embroidered hats - SOLD OUT

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaleH

FOUNDER of Classic Parker Forum
Reaction score
Also just in time for shipping for Xmas, ‘limited edition' Classic Parker embroidered hats. I bought these so my Moderators and I could each have one to wear and I have but (6) left over to sell. These would these make great stocking stuffers for the Admiral in the family!

Pricing:
Hats are $20 each shipped.They are a well made hat of 100% cotton twill, full adjustable strap, and a 3” brim. The embroidery is awesome and look at the back of the hat … it includes our URL! These were not ‘cheap’ for me to buy (the artwork setup fee was stiff ...), so I will unlikely buy these again unless I take firm orders ahead of time.

How to Order:
Just send me a PM and tell me HOW MANY you want. I can either send you an invoice so you can pay through PayPal or I'll send you the item right out and you send me back a check. CP Koozies: Also see my 'other' Xmas ad as I have Center Console CC logo koozies and Sport Cabin SC logo koozies for sale too, (2) for $5. And finally, I have some new burgees for sale too (see the other post) for more Classic Parker items.

Please know your support in buying CP stuff keeps this site up and running and best of all ... it's FREE!

MERRY CHRIST MAS and HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all!

Attachments

• SC Hats1 (Small).JPG
    SC Hats1 (Small).JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 427
  • SC Hats2 (Small).JPG
    SC Hats2 (Small).JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 427
  • SC Hats3.jpg
    SC Hats3.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 427
And ... don't forget, I have beer can or water bottle koozies for sale, (2) for $5 delivered. Available in the Center Console CC logo or the Sport Cabin SC logo.

I'll give a discount for combination orders of burgees, hats, koozies, and decals.

Attachments

• CP Koozies (Small).JPG
    CP Koozies (Small).JPG
    53.7 KB · Views: 423
Back