• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Local dealership with Great Prices on Used Parkers

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MadGar

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Southern Maryland, Chesapeake/Potomac River
Hey guys, I have nothing to do with this dealership but I do frequent their site a lot. They have a great reputation but I certainly wouldn't want to trade in a boat there because their used prices are outstanding. They have a used 2009 3420 (you read that correctly), 2014 2320, 2014 2300DV, and 2015 21SE with prices that I feel are unbeatable. By the way, they are a Parker dealer and know the boats well. Their boats do not last long (due to pricing) and they are highly reputable. Good luck, hope you see something you like and wish I was in the market for a late model used Parker. Click on the Pre-Owned link at top of page

https://www.tristatemarine.com/our-inventory

I bought my 25 from them. They are definitely priced right. That 3420 had a contract on it in like 3 days. There has even been a few times their stuff has sold before they even lost them. There is a 2300 center console there that’s not listed yet. It’s a 2014 for 49k if anyone is looking for one. I have no affiliation either just drive by every day. I tried to talk the wife into the 3420 but she wouldn’t go for it.

Back