Long Overdue Hello

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SCL

Reaction score
Hi guys, my name is Steve. I have been poking around this website for about a year now looking for the right boat. This past July I purchased a 2120 that some of you may be familiar with. The boat is named Passing Thru and had extensive work done to close the transom with the addition of an Armstrong bracket and a second helm station along with too many other modifications to list. I couldn't be happier with my decision to buy this boat. The previous owner (Peter) is a class act and his attention to detail is what sealed the deal. I really enjoy reading the posts on this site and glean much information.

Yes, there is a winter project in the works. I will post pictures upon completion. I generally fish out of Niantic, CT (Eastern Long Island Sound) Looking forward to spring.

Welcome. You really bought a very nice boat from the pictures Peter displayed here on CP. Enjoy.............

I considered getting a slip for the season but she is going to be a trailer queen for now. I like the flexibility of being able to move around,that is why I was looking for a 2120 or 2320. Most of the time you will find me launching out of Niantic,nice facility although it can be a zoo at times.I will try to post some pictures as soon as possible.

Hi Steve, I have not been on here in a while and thought I would see if you had joined in the fun and knowledge center here at CP. I am glad you are enjoying Passing Thru, I miss her but have had so many other projects going on that I have not had time to do much of anything.

I just bought another boat to get me through Spring and maybe into the summer. I picked up a new 15' Polarkraft with a new Yammy 20 on her. I really wasn't even looking for a boat yet but I pretty much stole her for a very low price. I will be looking for another Parker probably before long.

I will be interested in the improvements you are going to do to PT, I thought I had done everything possible but I am sure whatever it is you are doing, it will be done right.

Retirement sure is tough, I had more time when I was working.

Peter P still <Passing>

ppem45":vvdsk1vf said:
Hi Steve, I have not been on here in a while and thought I would see if you had joined in the fun and knowledge center here at CP. I am glad you are enjoying Passing Thru, I miss her but have had so many other projects going on that I have not had time to do much of anything.

I just bought another boat to get me through Spring and maybe into the summer. I picked up a new 15' Polarkraft with a new Yammy 20 on her. I really wasn't even looking for a boat yet but I pretty much stole her for a very low price. I will be looking for another Parker probably before long.

I will be interested in the improvements you are going to do to PT, I thought I had done everything possible but I am sure whatever it is you are doing, it will be done right.

Retirement sure is tough, I had more time when I was working.

Peter P still <Passing>

Peter,
Miss your posts and expert advice/help. Hope to see you have another Parker soon and look forward to enjoying your presence here again. Take care.

Back