• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Boat Wanted Looking for a boat value 23 SE 2004

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amarino

Reaction score
I am looking at a boat that has an original gas tank and a 2 stroke on it that I would want to repower. No trailer and it has a hairline crack on the transom that I am pretty sure is cosmetic,no flexing when I pull down hard on the engine.
Any thought on price ?
Thank you

I am looking at a boat that has an original gas tank and a 2 stroke on it that I would want to repower. No trailer and it has a hairline crack on the transom that I am pretty sure is cosmetic,no flexing when I pull down hard on the engine.
Any thought on price ?
Thank you.
There is a difference between no engine and a running two stroke that you might want to replace being on a used boat. If the 2 stroke engine is running good just because it’s a 2 stroke doesn’t mean that it has no value to the seller. If this picture below is the boat you’re talking about. Provided that engine runs good and everything else tests ok, that asking price might be a tad high but I don’t think it’s outrageous and at 15K that boat would probably sell very quickly…

Attachments

• IMG_2108.jpeg
    IMG_2108.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
Any thought on price ?
Thank you
I have an absolutely beautiful, 23 Parker SE for sale, fully rigged, turnkey engine under warranty until June 2024. Let me know if you want the full listing. It’s absolutely mint.

Back