Looking for a good dealer

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J V

Reaction score
I would like to get some feedback on a dealer. I am in the n. o. area any dealer from texas to florida. My main concern is to buy from a dealer that knows the boat not just sells the boat. THANKS!

Try Lindsay Marine in Stuart Fl. I bought a 2501 from them last year and could not be happier with their performance or the boat Ask for George (772) 692-3080

You are limited to your "assigned" dealer in your territory if you are buying a current year (2008) boat. If you are buying a leftover (2007 or earlier), there are a ton of them out there, and you can go to any dealer you want.
You will have to drive a lot anyways, so price out some leftovers, make a killer deal, and find a Yamaha dealer near you for service.

Save yo' money!

I bought my 2520SL as a leftover, and got a great price thousands less than what my "assigned" dealer offered me.

I just wired the money today from California for a low hour demo 2007 2520XL. Now I just hope the boat gets delivered in one piece!

I think there is a Parker dealer in Slidell, La. I haven't been there but my son lives in Mandeville and he has been looking at a Parker near there.

Back