• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

looking for a parker 2120

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOST TIME

Reaction score
I am looking for a 2120 in great shape with low hours on engine. I live on Long Island ,NY I will travel for the right boat.

Try North Shore Yacht Sales 631-298-2632 and ask for Red. He is a stand up individual. I have personally been dealing with him for over 10 years.
They are located in Mattituck and I am sure that he has 3 boats that you might be interested in.

Good Luck in your search
Tom

Hugs Tug said:
Try North Shore Yacht Sales 631-298-2632 and ask for Red. He is a stand up individual. I have personally been dealing with him for over 10 years.
They are located in Mattituck and I am sure that he has 3 boats that you might be interested in.

Good Luck in your search
Tom
I just got off the phone with Red and he does have three 2120. My next question is 150 with carbs,HDPI or four stroke any advice?

Best advice I can give is to take a ride out to the Northfork and see exactly what he has and make a better decision.
Where are you located on L.I.
White Water sold a great many of the 2120 models with the 150 two strokes.

Again Good Luck
Tom

Lost Time

Be Patient;

I bought my parker on this site it is awsome. You will find the right boat.

Best Of Luck

" BEAN "

My friend is looking to get rid of his 2008 2120 it has a new aluminum trailer gps custom tackle table with a 150 4stroke with 120 hours on it he is looking for someone to take over his payments

I WENT OUT TO RED AT NORTH SHORE BOATS HE HAS THREE 2120 FOR SALE. TWO OF THEM ARE FROM OUT OF STATE ONE HAS A HUGE GASH ON THE KEEL ABOUT THREE FEET LONG LOOKS LIKE IT RAN INTO ROCKS. THE OTHER HAD CORROSION ALL OVER THE ENGINE AND THE WHEEL HOUSE. ANYONE LOOKING FOR A BOAT IN GOOD SHAPE I WOULDN'T EVEN WAS THE TIME OR GAS TO LOOK AT THEM.

WhiteWater Marine on Sunrise Highway in Suffolk has at least 8 Parkers that I could see today as I drove out and then back from Montauk ( workin not fishin :shock: ) Five nice looking boats right out front!!
The 2004 2120 I'm partners in was bought from WhiteWater 2 years ago.
I'd head there if I was in the market for a nice used/new Parker !!!!

LOST TIME - Sounds like I'm currently looking for the same boat you were searching for a few months ago.

I just got off the phone with Red at North Shore Yachts. He had a 2004 Parker 2120 SC with a Yamaha 4 stroke for $34,900 and a 2003 with a Yamaha 2 stroke (carb) with no trailer for $31,000.

I'm all the way up in Boston, but I'm willing to take a drive if the boat and price are right. The thing is, I saw your post in this thread and am concerned these boats may have been the ones you already checked out and flunked.

They are both currently listed on the redsboats.com website in the used Parker inventory.

If you could save me a trip down from Boston, I'd much appreciate it.

Thanks,
Kurth

Back