• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Looking for a pulpit for my 2120.

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomvu209

Reaction score
Does anyone happen to have one lying around that they are not using please let me know. My 2120 does not have one and was hoping to put a windlass on it.

I think you will have a hard time finding a used one that was made for a Parke however, I have seen several boats (including parkers) use the aftermarket stainless anchor rollers similar to the first link below.

The second link helps determine a good pulpit for your needs and the 3rd link is West Marine options. I think, if installed correctly, the metal aftermarket is your best choice. If you want to pay well $1k there are several companies that will make you a fiberglass pulpit.

https://www.greatlakesskipper.com/boat-anchor-roller-23-x-5-3-4-x-7-1-4-inch-polished-stainless
https://www.anchoring.com/blogs/anchoring/how-to-select-the-best-bow-roller-for-your-anchor-and-boat
https://www.westmarine.com/anchor-rollers-mounts/

I used to own a 2120SC and added a pulpit. Parker will make you with roller, cleats, and all hardware to install It is mounted with eight bolts that go through the cleats and then there are two lag bolts that you will install through the cabin ceiling into the pulpit. You will need to order the pulpit through a Parker dealer, where it will be shipped for you to pick up. The bolts for the cleats are a real challenge and a two man to three man job since someone will also need to be on a ladder holding the pulpit while you line up bolts. Bear in mind the pulpit has some significant weight. The holes are not drilled for the cleats, but are marked so you can drill them prior on a stable surface. Take your time and use a drill guide to make sure the holes are straight. You will take your anchor locker hatch off and then need to have your socket with extension to hold the nuts will snugging all down in a careful sequence. Wet out the holes with sealant and make sure you put a bead around all holes prior to tightening all down. After you have the eight bolts in the cleats and all is tight you can measure and drill pilot holes to run the lag bolts through the ceiling. As with the other bolts, make sure you have sizeable washers on all and do not tighten to the point that gel coat starts to hairline crack. They send the new running lights that fit on each side of the pulpit as well so you will need to run wiring for them. Make sure you have time to do all the same day so all is well sealed.

Thank you for all of the feedback. I like the Parker pulpit and I can get luck. Last year saw someone took there Pulpit off on a brand new CC and had it listed on CC. I had a 2520 that i recently sold so I will be taking pictures of that one if I get luck and find one.

Back