• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Boat Wanted Looking for info on a Parker 23SE

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M5

Reaction score
Greetings, I sold my 2004 2120 in January of 2020..

Now I'm looking at a Parker 23se.

Are there any 23se owners out here with some feedback on they're experiences with this model..

I live on Long Beach Island and will primarily be fishing and boating in Barnegat Bay..

Will also fish out front on the good days for striper and inshore tuna..

Appreciate any information..

i have had a 23se cc for 10 years. absolutely love the boat.

when you say barnegate bay do you mean zipping thru it trying to follow those crazy channels or all around - sand bars, shallows etc? the more you’ll be around the bay the more i’d recommend the 23 se cc. i have raised the motor and poled over 7” of water in mine.

for venturing outside on a good day - once outside i’d say absolutely- no problem - but that inlet - in either direction - sucks big time and i’m not sure i’d ever want to attempt it on even the best days!! nothing to do with the 23se cc - but i go thru that inlet on a buddies regulator 32 on some pretty good days and its frikin scary !

Latest posts

Back