• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for rocket launchers

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ultrasport

Reaction score
Hi guys new to site just bought my o4 2120 pilot house on tuesday love the boat but need rocket launchers as I tend to have lots of rods on board. Wondering where to purchase a nice maybe 6 rod rocket launcher. Would also love to install a livewell in spring. Any advice thanks.

Not sure where you are (your "location" field is blank), but my local dealer in Deale MD stocks some of these items.
Might want to check your dealer first, and if you cannot locate one there, give the factory a call.

Another option would be to have a local pipe shop make a set to your custom specifications.
Lots of options!

local pipe shops should charge around $110 per rod holder.

Regarding the live well.. go with a portable. that way it is not the way when not in use and you can move around

I just pulled the one off my 2320. It is the 6 pole stainless set up that came on the boat. It was moved to the top of the after market hard top and I had no chance of getting a rod all the way up there. I don't know what it will cost to ship I was planning on putting in on craigslist this week. If your interested let me know and I can get some photos your way.

Thoughts on price. I wasn't sure what to list it at.

Latest posts

Back