Looking for specs on 1989 Parker 25 MV

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaginCajun

Reaction score
I bought an 89 25 Parker (MV) and I'm trying to figure out what the published dry weight is. It's too old and there have been some hull design changes since then so I don't think it matches the current specs which suggest 5300 pounds for the hull.

The primary reason is that I want to properly assess if an existing boat lift will be sufficient and that I want to better understand what I'm dealing with. Failing documentation search my only other thought is to take it to a truck stop weigh station and weigh it with and without the trailer.

Appreciate any thoughts you might have.

http://parkerboats.net/blog/2520-xl-sport-cabin-new-2/

Attachments

• IMG_1147.JPG
    IMG_1147.JPG
    209.7 KB · Views: 361
  • IMG_9815.JPG
    IMG_9815.JPG
    306.4 KB · Views: 361
  • IMG_1122-good.jpg
    IMG_1122-good.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 361
Since it appears your boat has been modified a bit, best thing I can suggest is to find a nearby marina with a travel lift that also has a scale.
Or... if you have a trailer, take her to a local truck stop.
Finally, if you have a trailer shop near you, they have scales for setting up boats on trailers for proper tongue and axel weights.

You have options.

If you will send an email to Eric Denton([email protected]) at Parker he should be able to answer that question. I got the information for my 1989 23 CCDV from him a few years ago.

Like MDP says email Eric at Parker your HIN and he will send you the line (build sheet )for your boat

As Kevin said...... This is a modified boat.

Parker can only tell you what it weighed when it was built.

It needs to be scaled.

This is a notched transom boat with a bracket added. The Crows nest is old school.
[Small console and no bolster pads] There will be a LOT of bruises with that.

Bow rail stripped off for clean looks, but it's a safety hazard.

Back