Looking for tuna door catch and cockpit light

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knotflying

Reaction score
Hi,
2020 2520xlsc
I am doing my end of season maintenance and I noticed that the small round light above the step in the cockpit going up to the gunwale is cracked and I want to replace it. Anyone know where to get it or model number and manufacturer. Also the magnetic catch for the tuna door at the stern is deteriorating. same thing looking for replacement. pictures attached

Thanks for the help!

Attachments

• Cockpit light.jpg
    Cockpit light.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Tuna door latch.jpg
    Tuna door latch.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 0
Hi,
2020 2520xlsc
I am doing my end of season maintenance and I noticed that the small round light above the step in the cockpit going up to the gunwale is cracked and I want to replace it. Anyone know where to get it or model number and manufacturer. Also the magnetic catch for the tuna door at the stern is deteriorating. same thing looking for replacement. pictures attached

Thanks for the help!
Hi Knotflying, ours has the same issue. Years ago, when it started rusting, I cleaned it and kept a film of clear silicone caulk of the magnetic latch. That gave a few more years of use, but now it's time to replace it. Here is one source; I'll post more if I find any;
https://www.amazon.com/DOLITY-Marine-Stainless-Magnetic-Holder/dp/B07XCTW1J9
1696644502649.png

Thanks! Now hopefully someone has the cockpit light model and number.

Back