• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for used prop

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blutgendorf

Reaction score
I’m looking for a 15 1/2” x 17 pitch stainless Yamaha saltwater series prop right hand rotation. If anyone is looking to get rid of one please let me know. Thank you. Brandon.

Hi,
I have a 17M off a 1997 175 Salt Water Series II. I've been told that's a 15 1/2" x 17 but I haven't measured it. Its in the garage, what else would you like to know?

I have a Powertech 4 blade, 15" & 15 pitch, Powertect PN ELE4R15PMS275 (FLO-TORQ II hub design). It's on my 23 DVCC (2002) with a 225 HP 4 stroke Yamaha. Big difference getting on a plane over the 3 bladed Yamaha. Let me know if you're interested and we can privately chat. Not sure what boat and engine you have, but if I were you, I'd stay away from the 1st gen Yamaha SW series - not enough area of blade in the water for heavy boats. The later versions (Series II) were better (tried one). Even with that on my boat loaded down it wasn't enough with any kind of load (multiple people, or dive gear and/or full fuel tank). I switched to the 4 blade - huge difference. I'm repowering so I don't need my 2nd (spare) prop anymore. The other advantage to the Powertech design is the hard polymer replaceable sacrificial piece - you don't need to re-hub the prop, just swap out the hard piece for about $20 and you're up and running again.

197774401_10219609162160632_2089791452035597826_n.jpg

I have this one available, only used 6 hrs sold the boat! $600

Back