• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Boat Wanted Looking To Buy 2320 DV

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nwslj

Reaction score
Hello,
I’m looking to buy an older 2320 DV, preferably 1996-2012 model years. No outboard or a high time outboard is fine as I plan on installing a full displacement engine pod and installing twins. A project boat might be okay and a roadworthy trailer is a must.
Thanks

Last edited:
2320s are quite stern heavy. I haven’t seen any with twins, though I’m uncertain how much a bracket would add to flotation. When I went from the original 2 stroke 200 to the first df250, the attitude of my 97 2320 at rest really change. If you get luck to find one from the early 90s needing work, you should factor in a gas tank replacement and transom replacement at the same time.

2320s are quite stern heavy. I haven’t seen any with twins, though I’m uncertain how much a bracket would add to flotation. When I went from the original 2 stroke 200 to the first df250, the attitude of my 97 2320 at rest really change. If you get luck to find one from the early 90s needing work, you should factor in a gas tank replacement and transom replacement at the same time.
Thanks for the reply and information kynan1. I guess that a single 250 or 300 wouldn’t be a bad idea. Last summer I looked at a 2320 EC with a full displacement engine bracket and a 250 Yamaha sitting on it. If anything the boat sat a little bow heavy at rest in the harbor.

Back