• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking to buy a 17

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eastmanscreek

Reaction score
If anyone knows of a 17 for sale please give me a shout! Hooray for Parkers! :eek:

Thanks

Eastmanscreek

I have a 17.5 Palm Beach cc for sale in excellant cond

Really looking for a 17 Parker. Thought I would have a good chance of finding one on this forum. Thanks though.

That's gonna be tough. In all my years of watching boating forums, I've only ever seen one Parker 17 mentioned. A rare bird indeed...

I might have a line on one in maine - owned by a bud as a summer only launch. freeboard was always a little low compared to my 18, but its a tough little hull. have a call out to see what the story is. will follow up

pbalser":31h3cxsw said:
I might have a line on one in maine

Only on ClassicParker my friends! 8)

Now here is a question for the historians in the group...
Would that be a Sou`wester, a Parker Sou`wester, or a Parker?

Pbalser, if you can get some info of the one in Maine that would be great; albeit a haul for me. They seem tough to come by but its what I am looking for so I am trying to find the one I want. I am in no rush but if the right one comes along I would snatch it up; no hurry though. Thanks everyone for the info.

Eastmancreek,

I have a 1997, 17' Parker that is for sale (boat, 4S outboard, trailer, etc.). It's located in eastern MA, a few miles north of Boston. Please PM me and I can send you more information, .jpegs, etc.

Eastmancreek,

Thank you. I just sent you an email containing a text document and a link to an album of .jpegs of the boat.

I have a 1991 17 foot Parker, with a 1997 150 HP Johnson, which I might sell to trade up to a newer Parker. It is in good shape, has a royal blue Bimini top, 40 gallon internal tank ( I think) and runs like a SOB since it is rated for no more than a 115 engine.

Located near Charleston, SC and if you are really interested, reply and we can talk.

Rutledge Young

Back