• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking to buy a T Top for 23SE

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superfishal

Reaction score
I am looking to purchase a t top for my 2001 23 SE.I would prefer a fiberglass top if possible.I love the ones from the factory but they are way too pricey for my blood.Anyone have one out there?

As you can see, I have one for sale that will probably fit. It is a large T-top that stands about 7 ft tall. It throws alot of shade, with the sunbrella top (gray) being 7' 4" long and 5'4" wide. It measures 46 inches wide at the base of the poles, 31 inches deep, and is 31 inches wide between the attachments to the sides of the console, and should be a perfect fit for the standard Parker console. It was made by Custom Aluminum Welding in Shalotte, NC. It's got machined connectors welded into the tubes and each of the four posts have two set screws to hold it together. Easy to get apart with 8 screws and one person can lift it in and out of the boat.

Peter Boettger
greenville, nc
252-717-5387

Back