lowrance auto pilot

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HOTPURSUIT

Reaction score
I purchased the auto pilot package for my lowrance gen 2 touch. The install and plumbing was not bad at all. I plumbed in the pump at my second station. Installing the computer was a breeze since I already had a network backbone installed. The only issue was not everything that needs to be programmed is shown in the online videos. When I went to the menu I did not have an autopilot selection. Calling the tech line they explained how to program and restart the unit to have the autopilot option shown on the screen. Another half an hour of programming from an instruction sheet they sent me and then I was finally ready to commission the autopilot which was easily done by following the on screen prompts. I took the boat out for a test drive, I set a trail on the GPS to do a few turns out in front of the house and then bring me back to the slip, It worked like a charm. This is really going to come in handy while setting lines and trolling. At $999.00 its not a bad deal

Attachments

• ap3.JPG
    ap3.JPG
    76.4 KB · Views: 136
  • ap1.JPG
    ap1.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 136
  • ap2.JPG
    ap2.JPG
    67.3 KB · Views: 136
Back