Marine air conditioner in Parker PH

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoodChance

Reaction score
Several months ago I read about a CP member who had installed a nice marine a/c in their Parker PH. I am trying to find that thread but have been unsuccessful. Tried the CP search function as well as a Google advanced search option and can't find the darn thread. Doers anyone recall this thread?

The needed thread was not about the install of an RV a/c on the roof but rather a traditional marine a/c with a raw water pickup and discharge.

Bingo.

That is the thread I was thinking about. I just wanted to see where you installed the unit. I also bought a 5,000 btu unit and will run off a Honda 2000eu generator. Do you find that 5k is enought Btu's for cooling purposes? And in what State do you live? Here in FL, daytime highs aren't any different than anywhere else in the mid-Atlantic but our water temp is often 80 to 82 degrees.

i'm in SC and 5,000 is plenty enough. But then again I don't keep it 60 degrees either..

Back