Max Holding Systems questions

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LSUPerry

Reaction score
I have recently seen some products put out by this company that are used to secure dive tanks and spear guns using suction cups. It seems like a great design that would be good for taking on and off the boat. I really would rather using this system as opposed to drilling tank racks into the sides of the boat. Has anyone ever heard of these products or had any experience with them? the website is www.scubastorage.com

Can't speak to Max Holding but I have had good success with Sea Suckers and their broad range of accessories including dive tank holders. The suction power of the Sea Sucker mounting base is unbelievable. Check them out at www.seasucker.com.

Thanks, they look as though they are basically the same setup. I just wasn't sure that the suction cups would actually be able to handle 3 tanks.

I have the Max Holding System on my 2300CC DV for spearguns,sometimes when seas are rough they come right off,seams to me the suction is not good.

Robert

Latest posts

Back