• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Mckee Custom Leaning Post Livewell for Parker 18

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atlanticbeach

Reaction score
I have a Pogy Pen junior livewell/leaning post combo that I bought from McKee and had custom gel coated for Parker that I am selling. I have never installed the unit as we are moving in a different direction.

I will sell it for $950 without the backrest or $1250 with the backrest. The livewell is 40 gallons and the dimensions are 26x26x35 The cushion adds 2 inches to the height. The specs are inclosed in the link to this leaning post as are the prices. This unit is $2150 but not with the backrest I have. Backrest was made by Modlins in Farmville with 4 rod holders and bolts to the leaning post. I took the backrest off just for storage but will add pics of it if someone wants to see it.

I spent way more than the asking price for the unit so look at the prices and compare.

Here is a link to the website for the leaning post/livewell

http://mckeecustomboats.com/baitwells.html

Thanks.

Attachments

• DSC_0612.JPG
    DSC_0612.JPG
    95.8 KB · Views: 309
  • DSC_0613.JPG
    DSC_0613.JPG
    114.2 KB · Views: 309
  • DSC_0614.JPG
    DSC_0614.JPG