" MEGA" Congratulations to Megabyte Kevin Farrell

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blakesdad

Reaction score
Ladies and Gentlemen, After more than 30 years of service to the fire and rescue community, our very own Kevin Farrell is DONE !!!!!!!! Kevin, from the bottom of my heart, CONGRATULATIONS my dear friend... :!: :!: :!:

I can only dream of retirement.... Whatcha gonna do now ??? :) :) :) :) :) :)

PLEASE give it up for Kevin.. He's one of the good guys... :!: :!: :!:

Congratulations Capt. Kevin!

30+ years in the fire service is something to be proud of. Your community and the rest of us in the brotherhood appreciate your hard work and dedication.

Enjoy your retirement!

Troy
IAFF L-3612

well kev its time to hop on the Fire police boat and save those fisherman....!!!! time to buy a bigger boat sounds like u will be going offshore 4 tuna alot more, you'll need a bigger fridge for there is more time to drink more beer...

Congratulations Capt. Kevin

30 years of service, God Bless...

Enjoy retirement you earned it!

Oh good, now he'll have time to clean his boat :roll:

Seriously though, congrats Kevin on your retirement, hopefully it ends up being less work than your old job :)

-- Tom

Thanks guys!

And Brian, it's 27 years in my present department :) , but I first joined up with my hometown volunteer department in July of 1969, so that makes it a 41 year career.
I've been a chief officer in 3 of the departments that I've worked in, so I can't complain.

Worked a number of career jobs in different departments before settling into the one that I'm retiring from.
It's been a good run. :wink:

congratulations Captain Kevin...full respect to the guys and gals that put their lives on the line to save our sorry hides...Thankyou!!

Congratulations! May you enjoy your well earned retirement and thank you for your service.

Kevin: Congrats my friend! Since you will have so much time on your hands, I will drop my boat off for a full detail!!! Enjoy retirement in the best of health.

Brad

Job Well Done!!

Congratulations....

Retirement is everything you think it's going to be and more.....

I'm 2 plus years into my retirement and living the dream!!!

Enjoy,

Kevin (M5)

Congrats!!

It's gonna be great for ya! You already have the right vessel,and now the time on your hands to enjoy your family,and it even more.Very excited for you ,and yours!

I have 11 more in Pubilc Sevice,then I'm done as well.....gonna give some of that time back to Momma..she deserves it.

Thanks for being such a great member to this board,and once again CONGRATS!!! :D

MJ.

Back