Metal springs for the Side window screens

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mildew2

Reaction score
Am in need of 2 of the Metal spring slides that go under and over the screens for the side windows on a 2120...Parker has changed to plastic and the screen has to be modified for them to work. I don't want to modify..I am looking for at least 2..dealers can no longer order them from Parker..

I made my own out of spring stock wire I found on the street, after the Winter, right after the street sweepers went around. I routinely pickup a few pieces every year and save them. I do locksmithing on the side and they are great spring wire for lock springs or homemade picks or tools.

A good hardware store, not a big box store, should have a supply of flat spring wire. If you get stuck ... PM me.

If the screens from a 2006 2320 will work for you then you can have mine (the whole screen springs and all). They are unused from when I purchased the boat in 2006. I have no need for them.

I checked with cecil Marine and they can only get the plastic ones. By using them I would have to modify my screens. Thanks

DaleH":3q1ucoj0 said:
I made my own out of spring stock wire I found on the street, after the Winter, right after the street sweepers went around. I routinely pickup a few pieces every year and save them. I do locksmithing on the side and they are great spring wire for lock springs or homemade picks or tools.

A good hardware store, not a big box store, should have a supply of flat spring wire. If you get stuck ... PM me.

Home depot has basically the same thing, but in probably bigger quantity. Used it for my buddy's.

Back