Modification

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last one was to add a small light under the pulpit. To see the Buoys in the pass after dark. we have barges that seem to move them around from time to time... adding an outside gps in a day or two this week... Built this little "catch all" for the dash. I've since painted it... he he added a second GPS...

20211223_144338.jpg

20211208_161313 (1).jpg

20220126_141319.jpg

Last edited:
I don’t know if it counts as a “mod” but installing an autopilot was a game changer for me and what I do with my boat...

I don’t know if it counts as a “mod” but installing an autopilot was a game changer for me and what I do with my boat...

I've been kicking auto pilot around. I thing the water here is to choppy, What water conditions do you mostly have, and do you feel it's always correcting itself?

I've been kicking auto pilot around. I thing the water here is to choppy, What water conditions do you mostly have, and do you feel it's always correcting itself?

I put 200+ hours a season on my engine each season all of it in open ocean. If I’m out for 10 hours, typically I will not hand steer the boat for more then 15 minutes all day. Raymarine Evolution EV-200. It’s been on the boat since 2014, absolutely love it….

Where did you get the dash mat?

Brain Kersey. Awesome guy to work with. He came to my boat and digitally measured the dash and custom made it to my specs. Using the measurements he got from my boat he made different variations for others. He also made my custom bolsters. Let him know I sent you. Log into Facebook

IMG_3200.jpegIMG_3201.jpegIMG_3202.jpeg

I want to add a transom dam or whatever you call it to my 2100. I get a ton of water while drifting. Ive seen a few different ideas.
Where can I purchase one?

Attachments

• Notch block_1.jpeg
    Notch block_1.jpeg
    95.6 KB · Views: 38
Back