more 3420

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ackparker

Reaction score
Sorry i am no photographer and I didn't have much space to take them from.

Attachments

• IMG_0033.jpg
    IMG_0033.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 771
  • IMG_0034.jpg
    IMG_0034.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 782
  • IMG_0036.jpg
    IMG_0036.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 782
  • IMG_0037.jpg
    IMG_0037.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 770
UUUUUUGGGGHHHH! I cannot stand that space between the back of the seat and the windshield!! Just asking for problems!! There needs to be a finished back to dash....period!!!!

How much again....$300,000!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA! :lol:

well i saw the 34 this weekend @ the tobay beach boat show-white water marine had it there..the pics here do not do the boat justice--in person the looks are 10 x better..the boat is a monster--.. put together nicely.

dave

chrisn":1cm7nz3m said:
UUUUUUGGGGHHHH! I cannot stand that space between the back of the seat and the windshield!! Just asking for problems!! There needs to be a finished back to dash....period!!!!

How much again....$300,000!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA! :lol:

agreed!! dont know what they were thinking with that. looks like something you'd find on a cheap cabin cruiser, which this is NOT!!!

I also saw it at the Tobay boat show and I thought it was terrific. The boat IS a monster. For me, it's the perfect balance of fishing & cruising. I charter my 2520XL but I also have to have a boat that the family can enjoy. You can put a full size picnic table in the cock pit and it will fish 6 people with no problem; a ton of room.

The only thing that I think they missed with was no intergrated livewell.

Rick

Back