• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Motor covers/protectors

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capn' dad

Reaction score
I have a 2017 200 hp Yamaha 4 stroke and a 9.9 Yamaha 4 stroke. I’m looking for motor covers to protect them from sun damage. Anyone know where to find them?
Thanks

I have a 2017 200 hp Yamaha 4 stroke and a 9.9 Yamaha 4 stroke. I’m looking for motor covers to protect them from sun damage. Anyone know where to find them?
Thanks
SIM Yamaha is where we get most all of our Yamaha parts, including the fitted motor covers.... At first I thought that they were a bit $$, but found that they are actually a bargain, after buying the cheap junk ones that don't fit snuggly, and wear out in a year... SIM has great service, along with friendly, helpful professional people.... (And, one of the principle people there is named Andy; How could you go wrong! ☺
SIM YAMAHA www.simyamaha.com ....

ACCESSORIES - MOTOR COVERS - Page 1 - SIM YAMAHA

(The ones on Amazon are 'currently unavailable', and SIM often has a better price.)...

Last edited:
SIM Yamaha is where we get most all of our Yamaha parts, including the fitted motor covers.... At first I thought that they were a bit $$, but found that they are actually a bargain, after buying the cheap junk ones that don't fit snuggly, and wear out in a year... SIM has great service, along with friendly, helpful professional people.... (And, one of the principle people there is named Andy; How could you go wrong! ☺
SIM YAMAHA www.simyamaha.com ....

ACCESSORIES - MOTOR COVERS - Page 1 - SIM YAMAHA

(The ones on Amazon are 'currently unavailable', and SIM often has a better price.)...
Andy,
Thank you for this. I don't want cheap knock offs. Ill look into this.

Thanks!
We made ours ..A shop can make them , too

Brent,

Thank you for the input. I'm not too handy with sewing. I'm sure a shop would do a fine job, but the OEM ones I've seen look pretty stout and seem to fit like a glove. I just didn't know where to source them. Andy has pointed me in the right direction.

Have a great holiday weekend!

Back