My 14 year old daughter's big striper with a big smile

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

susqking

Reaction score
Went out Saturday May 3rd and fished the BB-Matapeake area for two hours. My daughter caught her largest striper to date a 40" spawned out rockfish. I think the pictures tell it all.

Attachments

• fish 014 (Medium).jpg
    fish 014 (Medium).jpg
    41 KB · Views: 296
  • fish 015 (Medium) (3).jpg
    fish 015 (Medium) (3).jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 298
  • fish 018 (Medium).jpg
    fish 018 (Medium).jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 297
Nice work. My kids will go with me but they are more into perch jerking or getting me my live bait.. The boy still needs help on the big fish but he is growing!

Nice job Anthony! 8)

My biggest to-date was a 39 taken off of Matapeake, so your daughter has me beat! :)

Very nice catch see did a hell of a job,that must have been a nice fight for her as well!!!!

I thnk I saw the pic on the TriState web site entered in the contest. My son and I are going there on Sat to pick up his prize for the biggest in april. Nice of them!

Anthony,

Please congratulate your daughter (a chip off the ol' block !) for her catch :D .

As a retired corporate exec, I know that there is still a glass ceiling out there for girls/women. It's girls with guts, like her, that will break that ceiling 8).

Way to Go, Anthony's daughter :!:

Mac

Pic 15 is awesome, I hope it's hanging in her room !!!
Good job to the dad to for taking his kid out fishing, she obviousley has the "Ninja Skills" !!

Thanks for the kind words. She has a fishing addiction just like her old man. The picture is in her room. She has been fishing since she was two. Here is a pic when she was six.

Attachments

• Daddy's girl (Medium) (2).JPG
    Daddy's girl (Medium) (2).JPG
    85.9 KB · Views: 98
Back